Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Laughing Gravy

For those of you who have been following my blog I got married September 24th. It was the most perfect day! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. I can't wait to share photos with you but I can't do that just yet. Brittany with Cascio Photography gave me a sneak peak and so far I LOVE what I've seen!


Today I wanted to feature another one of my extremely talented and super funny vendors and that is Durven with Laughing Gravy. Durven has been a longtime friend of mine. We met several years ago at a wedding we both worked on. That was the first time I witnessed him D.J. a wedding and I knew that someday he would be my D.J. too. Durven did not let me down. My wedding dinner/party was so much fun and he is a huge reason for that. He got the party started and even got people who don't like to dance out there on the dance floor. It was a riot! Several family members and friends mentioned that he was the best D.J. they've ever seen at a wedding and I couldn't agree more.


Anyone interested in a D.J. for any occasion needs to check out Laughing Gravy!!! You won't be disappointed. Thanks Durven!


Here is the link to his website and his contact information.



801-566-5614

No comments:

Post a Comment