Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Granite Bakery and Bridal

Today I wanted to feature the FABULOUS Granite Bakery and Bridal. I have chosen this bakery to design my wedding cake for my wedding (which is in 10 days!!). I'm not going to post a picture of my cake (because it's a surprise), but I did want to post a few pictures of some of their recent work.


To contact Granite Bakery and Bridal call: 801-483-2253 or visit their website: www.granitebridal.com. Walk-ins are also welcome.

(they do free taste testings and let me tell you, their cakes are delicious!!!)









Not only do they design wedding cakes, but they also make specialty cakes for birthdays, anniversaries and yes, the groom himself. The cakes below are "groom's cakes". Talk about some talented decorators!!













No comments:

Post a Comment