Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Wedding Video

Jared and Kelli from Ballam Films on Vimeo.


Taylor with Ballam Films did it again! Most of you saw our baseball engagement video. We loved the way it turned out and knew that our "day of" wedding video would be just as great. He captured so many special moments. This video made me cry and laugh my head off all at the same time. You'll know what I mean when you watch my nephews fighting over the garter and my brother and brother-in-law throwing out coke to the crowd. Wow! Hilarious! It was so fun to watch this and remember how amazing our wedding day was. I wish I could re-live it all over again. If you're getting married and want an awesome videographer you have to call Taylor!!!


Ballam Films

435-764-3929

No comments:

Post a Comment