Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love at First Sight!

Brittany Cascio with Cascio Photography (www.casciophotography.com) was the FIRST vendor I booked for our wedding. It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I have followed her work for a while now and decided she was the one for me! I love her unique style and attention to detail. It was has been fun and exciting to work with her so far and can't wait for the wedding day!


Here are a few of the engagement pictures she took for Jared and me!

(You may have already seen some of them on www.utahbrideblog.com a few weeks ago)






Jared is a HUGE baseball fan so I thought it would be really fun to take some pictures at Spring Mobile Park in Salt Lake City. We loved how they turned out!



The picture above was taken at the Zollinger Fruit Farms in Providence, Utah (my hometown.:))









The pictures above were taken at a campground/amphitheater up Logan canyon. You would have no idea that we were being swarmed by mosquitoes. I've never seen so many of those stinkin' things in my life. I came away with over 20 bites.








These pictures were taken at the beautiful first dam at the mouth of Logan canyon. I used to feed the ducks at this dam with my Grandpa when I was younger so this was a sentimental location for me.


If you are looking for a photographer or just want to see more of Brittany's work go to her website. www.casciophotography.com or call her at 435-752-0652.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment