Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Love Story!

This next blog post is one that is very dear to my heart. This was the day I married the love of my life! I've been dreaming of this day for, let's be honest, most of my life (I'm a female!). Even though I've thought a lot about this day I haven't actually had any of it planned out until the day we decided to get married. That's when the wheels starting turning.

Since I'm a floral designer and I've been in the wedding industry for 8+ years there was a lot of pressure to create something
beautiful and timeless.
My color palette ranged from whites to ivory, golds and pops of peach, peachy orange and terracotta. I created my bouquet with all white flowers which consisted of ranunculus, garden roses, white dove roses, white lisianthus and white spray roses. I also added in some white beaded brooches to add a little glitz. Brittany with Cascio Photography was the fabulous photographer and did such a beautiful job of capturing every detail.












 You'll notice this "red cooler" in more pictures. It (he) has become a part of our family. It's very rare for "the red" cooler not to show up to a family event. That being said it would have been unfortunate for him not to make it to my wedding. He not only showed up to the temple but he made it to the dinner as well. It wouldn't have been the same without him. :)




 The cutest nieces and nephews I've ever seen!



 My lovely Maid of Honor, Halle!
(my cute little 9 year old niece)








 Obviously I am a florist. I debated on whether or not I should hire a florist or if I should take on the daunting task of doing my own flowers. Well, I chose to do the flowers myself. With of course the help of my family and girlfriends. I was so happy with the way it all came together!











This dessert bar was probably one of my favorite things. The cake was designed by Granite Bakery and Bridal and the desserts were created by my sister in law Heidi. I could look at this forever!


 I heart!!!








Delicious hand passed hors d'oeuvres by The Point Restaurant.


Chef Brandon Howard created our menu which consisted of smoked prime rib, pancetta wrapped chicken and butternut squash ravioli. Yum!



 My husband is a DIE HARD B.Y.U. fan (I'm a very loyal Aggie fan just to be clear). Since the bride typically gets to pick out most everything for their wedding (that was the case for me) I thought I'd surprise Jared with a B.Y.U. groom's cake. I think that might have been in his top 3 favorite things of the day!





 We had the most awesome D.J. EVER!! Durven with Laughing Gravy was unbelievable! I've worked with him on several different occasions and always knew that he'd be the D.J. for my wedding. He did NOT disappoint!



 To the left of Jared are my brothers and Dad. To the right of Jared are his brothers and Dad. A few of these guys (I won't mention names) were not afraid to be in the spotlight. This may have also been in Jared's top 3 favorite moments of the day.







 Go Grandma! She was pretty wild on the dance floor. she can pop a wheelie like no one's business.






 The next string of pictures are some of my favorites! My 2 nephews in the front really have no idea what they are trying to catch. They just know they want it and nothing or nobody will get in their way.






 Let's just say the garter ripped in two pieces. They both won. Lucky little guys!


 And here's the "red cooler" again. And my not so shy brother and brother in law. The night wouldn't have been complete without tossing sodas to the crowd.


 What you didn't see here was Ryan, Jake and Adam shaking up the sodas before they opened them.




And finally, here (click on the link below) is our baseball engagement video. I posted it a few months back so some of you may have already seen it.


There you have it! My little love story. This was truly the happiest day of my life. I have to say thank you to all the family and friends who helped with all the details. And of course to all the wonderful vendors who made this day possible!

Vendors:
Photography: Cascio Photography
Videography: Ballam Films
Venue: The Point Restaurant
Catering: The Point Restaurant
Rentals: Bacchus Rental
Invitations: Cindy Dunkley (Bride's Mom)

7 comments:

  1. Kelli- I am amazed at the beautiful and talented work you have done. So very proud of you. You look so happy and gorgeous!! We really need to meet for lunch soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are seriously so talented and make me want to get married again. Okay, that sounds bad...maybe you can do flowers someday when we renew our vows?! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wedding and couple! I have been visiting your blog regularly to see all the incredible stuff you come up with. I wish I had your talent.

    Congratulations on your marriage!

    Holly Wever (Alana's buddy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly a great day! You did an awesome job getting it put together! You do have an eye for detail...and it showed. It looks very spectacular!!
    Congratulations!
    Will you do my flowers for my wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wedding Kelli!!! You do beautiful work:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wedding, and beautiful family! You are so good at what you do, but it doesn't surprise me, you have ways been creative and artsy! Congratulations to you! By the way, your dad is a class act, I saw him running the huntsville half marathon, and he cheered me on. Very sweet of him, I also am so greatful to him for being the influence on my parents to be sealed in the temple when I was 13. He was such a fantastic Bishop to them! I am eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I loved reading all your comments! You're kind words mean a lot to me! I love creating and designing so planning everything for my own wedding was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete