Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Granite Bridal's Cakes from The Bridal Showcase

The Original Bridal Showcase was held this past weekend at the Salt Palace. It was full of hundreds of brides along with their soon-to-be hubbies, bridesmaids, moms, etc. I was a the bridal show on Friday and it was a packed house. It's always fun to see what vendors come up with for their booths each year. Today I am featuring the wedding cakes from Granite Bridal's booth. I also did some florals for their booth which you'll see in the pictures. Ryan Thompson with RLT Photography was kind enough to share these pictures with me. I think you'll enjoy these cakes (and flowers) as much as I do!









 Just looking at these flowers gives me spring fever!! It feels so far away!

 This next cake is the exact cake they designed for my wedding. The lace details on this cake are so gorgeous (and very "in" right now).











 How do you not just love this groom's cake?? I saw a lot of groom's taking a second look at this little gem. In my opinion groom's cakes are a really fun addition to the wedding and they seem to bring a sparkle to every groom's eye.

Hope you enjoyed these treasures from Granite Bakery and Bridal.
For those of you who want to use Granite Bridal for your cake but don't live in Salt Lake, you're in luck... they deliver all over the Wasatch Front!

1 comment: