Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Courtney's Wedding

Courtney's wedding was a really fun wedding to design for. I loved the color scheme she chose which you'll see is tiffany blue and red. The reception was held at her parent's home off of Holiday blvd in Salt Lake City. Diamond Rental set up large tents in the backyard for seating and for the catering which was provided by The Point Restaurant. Visit their website at http://www.thepoint.hci.utah.edu/.
The Bride's dress was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I want to give Heather George credit for these beautiful pictures! She is an amazing photographer! Her website is http://www.heathergeorgephotography.com/.


















Congratulations Courtney!!












1 comment:

  1. I love the colors she chose! I have always wanted those colors for my wedding! Dern, she got them first! Kelly, you did a great job on the flowers! You are so flipping talented! You are going to have to do the flowers and such for my wedding...whenever that happens!

    ReplyDelete